In an environment where just the basic features are required from the queue management system, but the office is handling upto 3 tasks Q-net Basic Plus is a very good solution. Optimizing waiting periods and developing a most comfortable and efficient service are still the most important feature of this system.
Further important features
Stand-alone system with 3 tasks
The Q-net Basic Plus queue management system neither needs a PC, nor a system administrator surveillance.
Simple and easy-to-use design of all the elements helps to achieve a quick and efficient administration.
Ticket dispenser- the soul of the system
The system and all the hardware elements (keyboards, displays, ticket dispenser) are managed by a controlling unit placed in the ticket dispenser.
A memory modul can collect the data about the workflow of the system, which should be downloaded to a PC, on which the statistical software is running. All the important statistical details can be seen here about the arranging time of the tasks by counters, work time of the clerks, number of customer per days, weeks, months, etc. This is an extremely important help for the manager to (re)organize the work.
Q-net Basic Plus can handle upto
- 16 counters
- 16 counter displays
- 16 (2×8) waiting area displays
- 1 ticket dispenser
- The company logo and the name of the task can be printed on the ticket
- Transferring of the customer to another counter is not available
- Keyboards are compatible with the one of Q-net Basic
- All the displays are compatible with each other
- Thermal paper roll: 2 inch, diameter: 70 mm (for cca 800 tickets)
- Provides automatic client call options
- The clerk can decide, which combination of tasks will be handled
- Repeated call is possible
Waiting Area Displays:
Other and Optional elements: