The DC76 waiting area display shows summarized information about ticket numbers and counters in three lines.
The first three character of the five character waiting area displays are showing the number of the ticket that has been called, the following two characters are the number of the counter waiting for the customer.
- In case of calling the next customer, the information of the last customer will jump a line lower, while the top line with the actual call is blinking.
- The colour of the display digits is red.
- The DCxx displays can be installed in Q-net Basic, Basic Plus and Pro systems.
- The waiting area display is blinking for around ten seconds after the call (The blinking time can beadjusted in the Q-net software).
- The DCXX displays are fitting to ticket dispensers in the same design style. (TC10, TC16…)
- Size of 1 character: 70 x 100 mm
- Dot-matrix Red LEDs
- Height: 490 mm
- Width: 670 mm
- Depth: 60 mm
Power requirement: 12V DC 1A/line
Other Pro Waiting Area Displays: