This web-based multimedia player application is running on a dedicated PC connected to any type of LCD/LED/Plasma TV/display showing the usual waiting area display information of a queue management system, media content, news content from RSS feed, another HTML webpage and moving text. These types of contents are organized in several zones on the surface.
The end user can chose one template out of the big selection and can modify it or create another one with the help of the web-based template editor allowing great flexibility for the users..
The application communicates via TCP/IP protocol.
SH46 software is managed centrally creating several playlists, contents, zones, profiles etc. and any profile can be selected to any branch, branch groups, etc.
- Displays waiting area display information of the Q-net Pro queue management system
- Plays video files
- Plays slide shows
- Shows moving text
- Shows RSS feed content
- Shows HTML webpage
- Easy-to-edit templates
- Displays can be segmented (display groups can be created)
- Media file download from a central point within the WAN or LAN
- Centralized configuration of the opening hours in the branches
- Centralized configuration of the files to be played (playlists)
- Centralized configuration of the time period playing the files (timer)