Our DS04 counter display is able to show 4-digit ticket numbers, like A123 (to show the service names with letters) or 1234.
Besides the ticket number is able to show the number of counter. The display supports animations and moving text. When the clerk logs out of his calling unit, the display will show ’Closed’.
- To help the customers’ orientation the counter displays can be mounted above or beside the counters, optionally stainless steel tube (OB01-C04G04 = 100 cm long or OB01-C04G00 = 50 cm long) can be used to fix it onto the table or on the ceiling.
- The display consists of 4 digits (75 mm, dot matrix); the color of the display is bright red.
- At calling, the ticket number is blinking e.g.: for 30 seconds (blinking time can be adjusted in the Q-net software) on the display.
- The number is shown on the display as long as the CLOSE button on the calling unit has been pushed.
- The DS04 display can swap between showing Arabic and English numbers, the swapping time can be adjusted in the Q-net software.
- The DS04 display is available for Q-net Basic, Basic Plus and Pro systems.
- Height of characters: 75 mm
- Height: 120 mm
- Width: 260 mm
- Depth: 20 mm
Power requirements: 12V DC, max 1.5A