DB16 – Display Blade style, 6-digit, 50 mm, dot matrix, 1toX-line
The display consists of six digits (50 mm, 5 x 7 LED dot matrix); their colour is bright white, but it can be covered with colour foil (blue, red, green etc..) to create an extra light effect
- At calling event, the ticket number with 4 digits (A123 or 1234 type) is blinking for adjustable time period (and blinking speed) on the display and the 2-digit counter number is blinking too if it is configured as waiting area display, or the same will not blink if it is configured as counter display.
- The DB16 display can swap between Arabic and English numbers, the swapping time can be adjusted in the Q-net Pro main software.
- The number is shown on the display until the teller presses the STOP/CLOSE button of the calling unit.
- The DB16 display is available for Q-net Pro systems
- This unit can be connected directly to USB host, or it can be driven through OE07 6/6 – USB converter to connect it with the RS485 serial line that Q-net is using.
Height: 103 mm
Width: 329 mm
Depth: 12 mm
Power requirement: 12V DC 660mA