SH48 – Software keyboard is the web-based software keyboard (calling unit) of the Q-net Pro queue management system in version 6, offering much more features than its predecessor SH24/SH28.
SH48 can be reached from any clerk PC or thin client within the same TCP/IP network on a web browser.
The most important features of the SH48 web-based keyboard:
- Manipulating the tickets (call, repeatedly call, redirect, put on waiting list, declare missing client, add a new transaction, define current status and declare the reason for log out, generate a ticket if the customer failed to do so, etc)
- It doesn’t need installation
- Platform free
- Easy to develop and introduce new features (comparing to the hardware keyboard (KC03) on which new buttons cannot be expected)
- Lower price than the same of KC03
- More info appears on its surface (including the personal data of the customer who has identified himself on the ticket dispenser at arrival)
- Chat and comment (attached to a ticket number) available between the clerks
- Option to start a new transaction with the same ticket if new activity became necessary
- Alarm to the manager in special cases
- Dashboard about his performance of the day
- Direct call of a ticket number