In a smaller waiting area where the waiting customers are close to the display, DC05 can be a low-cost solution.
- The display consists of five digits (57mm, seven segment units); the colour of the first 3 digits (for ticket number) is red the two digits are green (for counter number). At calling, the numbers are blinking e.g.: for 30 seconds (blinking time can be adjusted in the Q-net software) on the display.
- The DC05 display can be also used for counter display purpose, as an alternative of DC01.
- At calling, the ticket number is blinking e.g.: for 30 seconds (blinking time can be adjusted in the Q-net software) on the display. The number is shown on the display as long as the CLOSE button on the calling unit has been pushed.
- The additional two characters in green will constantly show the number of the counter as long as the clerk is logged in.
- The DC05 display is available for Q-net Basic, Basic Plus and Pro systems.
- Upon request DC05 can be delivered with a buzzer to give sound signal at calling.
- This unit is designed in the style of the “Classic” ticket dispensers, it reflects the “Classic” design elements in order to use both elements in the same system.
- The DCXX displays are fitting to ticket dispensers in the same design style. (TC16…)
Height: 140 mm
Width: 363 mm
Depth: 50 mm
Power requirements: 12V DC, max 0.9A