Our DG04 counter display is able to show 4-digit ticket numbers, like A123 (to show the service names with letters) or 1234.
To help the customers’ orientation the counter displays can be mounted above or beside the counters, Optionally stainless steel tube (OB01-C04G04 = 100 cm long or OB01-C04G00 = 50 cm long) can be used to fix it onto the table or on the ceiling.
- The display consists of four digits (50 mm, 5 x 7 dot matrix); the color of the display is bright red.
- At calling, the ticket number is blinking for 30 seconds (blinking time can be adjusted in the Q-net software) on the display.
- The number is shown on the display as long as the CLOSE button on the calling unit has been pushed.
- Optionally, a six-character counter display (DG06) can be chosen as well in which the additional two characters will constantly show the number of the counter as long as the clerk is logged in.
- The DG04 display can swap between showing Arabic and English numbers, the swapping time can be adjusted in the Q-net software.
- The DG04 display is available for Pro systems.
- Height of characters: 50 mm
- Height: 160 mm
- Width: 220 mm
- Depth: 50 mm
Power requirements: 12V DC, max 0.5A