The DG55 waiting area display shows summarized information about ticket numbers and counters, as the other waiting area displays.
The first three character of the five character waiting area displays are showing the number of the ticket that has been called, the following two characters are the number of the counter waiting for the customer.
Displays are delivered per lines, therefore they can be mounted under each other.
In case of more than one line of display, at calling the next customer, the information of the last customer will jump a line lower, while the top line is blinking.
- The colour of the display digits is red. The waiting area display is blinking for around ten seconds after the call (The blinking time can be adjusted in the Q-net software).
- DG55 is also available with dot matrix displays for Arabic numbers (DG56, see there).
- The DG55 display can be installed in Basic, Basic Plus and Pro systems.
- This unit is designed in the style of the “Glassic” ticket dispenser, it reflects the Glassic design elements in order to use both elements in the same system.
- The DGXX displays are fitting to ticket dispensers in the same design style. (TG01, TG02, TG03, TG10, TG13,TG14)
Size of 1 character: 70 x 100 mm
- 7 segment
- Red LEDs
- Up to three display lines
- Height: 185 mm
- Width: 605 mm
- Depth: 70 mm
Power requirements: 12V DC, max 1.2A (each line)